Alumni Society Membership
Founded in 1981, The Ohio State College of Pharmacy Alumni Society seeks is to foster engagement between alumni, students and the college. By becoming a member you are helping to continue the tradition of excellence at the College of Pharmacy, and a wealth of networking opportunities with fellow graduates.
As of January 1, 2016, the Pharmacy Alumni Society has a new inclusive membership model. All graduates of the College of Pharmacy (including residencies) are automatically alumni members of the Pharmacy Alumni Society.
Now, with a gift of $75 or more to any College of Pharmacy fund, alumni become a sustaining member**. This donation is tax-dedutible and is also good for sustaining membership in OSUAA.
All graduates of the College of Pharmacy (including residencies). No dues or donations required.
- Receiving newsletters and communications from the society
- Invitations to special events including networking with students and other alumni
- Volunteer opportunities
- Career resources
- Access to the LinkedIn group
- Ability to sit on a society committee
$75 minimum tax-deductible annual donation to the Pharmacy fund of your choice**
- Sustaining membership in OSUAA**
- Eligibility to purchase football tickets through the society allotment (tickets not guaranteed) in addition to tickets received though OSUAA
- Ability to vote in society elections
- Ability to hold office on the Board of Governors
- special event invitations and communications
Questions? Contact Alyssa Grovemiller at email@example.com or (614) 688-5517.
**Lifetime Members will continue to be recongized with Pharmacy Alumni Society Sustaining Member benefits. They are not eligible for OSUAA sustaining member benefits unless a $75 donation is given